Many probably think that zombies and Christmas wouldn’t go very well together; but there are some out there who beg to differ:
1. Zombie Christmas Carol
2. Silent Night of the Living Dead (coming December 2013) Synopsis: “A zombie outbreak plagues a small English town on Christmas Eve.”
3. Santa Claus Versus the Zombies
4. It’s Beginning To Look a Lot Like Zombies!
Being a big zombie fan, of course when I saw this, I just had to share
This film was created by a small group of Physics students. Take a look and comment below on what you think about it.
I’ve been reading a few articles (like this one from New Jersey Newsroom) that this month is Zombie Apocalypse awareness month. Technically, May is National Zombie Apocalypse Awareness Month, but let’s roll with this, shall we? For your reading pleasure (and in case you’d like to know more about how to be prepared), here is a list to look at:
1. Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (By the CDC)
2. Is Zombie Apocalypse Real? Don’t Freak out but…
3. Government Zombie Promos Are Spreading
4. Zombie Apocalypse: “The Zombies Are Coming” Warns Homeland Security
5. Zombie Prep Network
6. How Everything Goes To Hell During a Zombie Apocalypse (Warning: Rated R for language and gore!)
Let’s try to stay alive out there!
I’ve come across a few articles about zombies that were down-right hilarious and at times somewhat disturbing. Here they are for your reading pleasure:
1. Invasive Species Alert: Zombies!
2. 6 Mind-Blowing Ways Zombies and Vampires Explain America
3. Zombies Are Misunderstood
4. Democrat Response to the Zombie Apocalypse (anyone have a Republican response?)
Have a wonderful Holiday weekend!
Okay zombie lovers! If you’re looking for some interesting reading in zombie gore, this list is for you!
The Zed Word
Zombie Research Society
If you’re interested in writing zombie stories and poetry, look into this up and coming ezine:
Know of any additional cool zombie sites? Feel free to post them in the comments!